We deal with all aspects of private landlord, Housing Association/Trust, Local Authorities and tenants' matters relating to:
- a. Housing Disrepair and Civil Proceedings, EPA-Statutory Nuisance
- b. Homelessness, Re-housing, Overcrowding, Allocations (including transfer of tenancy and mutual exchanges).
- c. Security of Tenure including succession and assignment of tenancies.
- d. Judicial Review of Local Authority decisions on homelessness and re-housing.
- e. Housing Possession/Repossession matters i.e. rent arrears, mortgage arrears, stay of eviction warrant
- f. Unlawful/illegal Eviction/Harassment.
- g. Housing Benefit matters including overpayments, representations at Appeals Tribunals, Review Boards, at Court and during Housing Benefits Fraud interviews with the DWP & Jobcentres.